Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let's speak!


Greg: Hi Barbara. When did you get back?

Barbara: Greg! Just yesterday.

Greg: So tell me about your trip.

Barbara: It was incredible. I had a really great time.

Greg: Good weather?

Barbara: Not perfect, but generally OK.

Greg: I'll bet the food was great.

Barbara: Amazing!










Use the conversation above to help you choose the correct answer.
1. When Greg asks, "When did you get back" he means...
a. When did you come back?
b. When did you go on your trip?

2. When Barbara says, "It was incredible" she means...
a. It was a good trip.
b. It wasn't a good trip.

3. When Greg says, "Good weather?" he means...
a. The weather was good.
b. Was the weather good?

Answer the questions below about your vacations. Check all that apply.
Where do you usually go on vacation?
□ I visit family
□ I go to another city.
□ I go to a beach.
□ Other.

What do you usually do on vacation?
□ I take it easy.
□ I visit museums and go sightseeing.
□ I do a lot of physical activities.
□ I eat at nice restaurants.
□ Other

No comments:

Post a Comment